Are you a Mossley community group or organisation in need of a small sum of money for your project?
Mossley’s ward councillors Tafheen Sharif, Stephen and Jack Homer have £1,500 to give away of up to £300 per group.
Tell them in no more than 500 words:
- Who you are, your community group and your project
- How much you are applying for (maximum £300)
- How the money will benefit the people of Mossley
- The attached form must be completed
- Benefits people within the local ward
- Makes a significant improvement to the local environment and benefit the local community
- Benefits a disadvantaged group of people
- Improves the recreational needs of the local community
Ward monies cannot be awarded to:
- No scheme which would create a revenue cost (such as new litter bins in streets)
- Individuals (including gifts for individuals)
- Organisations trading for profit.
Ward monies have been awarded to community groups/local organisations including:
- Community groups
- Tenants and residents’ associations
- Elderly people’s homes
- Sports groups
- Environmental groups
- Friends of Parks
- Disability groups
- Youth groups
The deadline for applications is Tuesday, February 12. They should be sent to Tafheen.email@example.com who can also answer any questions.